UI Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for any course in the University of Ibadan (UI) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
Now, the list of admitted candidates can only be accessed via JAMB Portal. See on how to check yours below;
How to Check UI Admission List
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status.