University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Post Basic Midwifery Admission Form Is Out, See How To Apply And The Requirements For UBTH Admission Form.
Applications are invited from the general public for Admission into the School of Post Basic Midwifery UBTH Benin City for the 2020/2021 session.
UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements.
Entry Qualification: Applicant should/must:
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sitting in WAEC/NECO, NABTEB, SSCE/GCE/OL which must include, English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and chemistry.
- Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
How to Apply for UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery Admission Form.
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) on presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira. (N6, 500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Sales of forms commence 9th March 2020 and closes 26th September 2020.
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head of Department, School of Midwifery, UBTH.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the school of midwifery application forms online.
Submission Of Application Form.
Completed application forms should be submitted to the institution before 26th September, 2020.
Date of Entrance Exam: Saturday 26th September 2020 at 8:00 am
Date of selection interview: Tuesday 29th September 2020 at 11:00 am
Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City.
Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials.
- University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Midwifery Admission Form for 2020/2021
- Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021
- University Of Calabar Post Utme/Direct Entry Admission Form For 2020/2021
Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
For more in for visit: www.ubth.org