Trinity University Post UTME Form Is Out! Candidate Are Advice To Apply For Trinity University Admission Form For 2020/2021 Before The Closing Date.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes at Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Courses Offer By Trinity University
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Mls Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc Physics With Electronics
- B.Nsc Nursing Science
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Tourism And Hospitality Management
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Mass Communication
Trinity University Post Utme Form Requirements.
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 160.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant
- Read this: Adeleke University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Post UTME Form For 2020/2021
- Candidates are to do a change of institution to Trinity University as their first choice. Complete an online admission application form via the link below.
For further inquiries, call the admission officer on 08161144449.