First, We uses this medium to congratulate you all for your successful admission into Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH). May the good Lord see you through the journey.
This is a step-by-step guide.
The journey to this institution (LAUTECH) started by first applying through JAMB.
After that you applied for the school POST UTME because you were eligible.
Then you were offered admission into the institution. Some were offered their chosen course while some applicants courses were changed. As the case maybe, you are into LAUTECH for a 5years course to earn BTech Certificate.
Now, there are step-by-step and critical things to do before you finally become a registered student of LAUTECH. And this is what this article entails.
This step-by-step guide will help you for all your online registration till you resume finally for the session.
After a successful admission
1. Admission Letter: The first thing is to pay for the admission letter.
Actual Amount: #2,500
Print Out: Coloured
2. Acceptance Fee: The next thing is acceptance fee which must not exceed 7days after payment of admission letter.
Actual Amount: #30,000
Print Out: Coloured/White
3. Medical Registration and Matric Gown: After you have accepted the admission by paying for the admission letter and acceptance fee you are now getting closer on becoming a registered student but the school need to check your health status. So the next thing to do is proceed for the Medical Screening. The Gown fee attached to this is for your Matriculation which will come up in first semester.
Actual Amount: #5,500 Print Out: White/Coloured
4. Verification of ‘O’ level Result: Now its time to verify the ‘O’ level you use to applied to the institution. The institution has to validate your result whether it is fake or genuine. The verification has to do with the type of ‘O’ level result you have; NECO/WAEC/NABTEB. Actual Amount:
NECO Result #800 WAEC Result #1,000
5. Purchase of LAUTECH Student Handbook: At the point of verification of result the selling of the LAUTECH student handbook will be on. You will be issued a receipt of payment for this. The receipt should be kept safe because it is part of documents needed for submission of student file.
Actual Amount: #500
6. Tuition Fee: Now you can pay for your tuition fee. The successful payment of your tuition fee will enable you fill your bio data details online. And print out some documents. At this stage most students aren’t conscious of the documents to print especially those that make payments outside the school environment.
Indigene OYO/OSUN: #140,000 Non-indigene: #170,000
Print Out: White/Coloured
The Tuition fee payment
The Bio Data Form
The Local Government Form
As at now, LAUTECH tuition fee still remains #140,000/#170,000 respectively. However, we await the State Government of OSUN/OYO for a good turn around.
7. Biometric Capture/Opening of Student Portal/Course Registration: This can only be done at the school ICT. When the time comes the school will notify the entire student populace.
NOTE: All the above payments and procedures takes place on your POST UTME Applicants Portal www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng.
Also, you are to ensure that all your online print outs and receipts are to kept safe because they are part of documents needed for submission of student files.
After the Step 7, you are now a bonafide student of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso and we can now say WELCOME TO LAUTECH.
We hope this article served you right and will be a light to your paths of entrance to LAUTECH.