Precious Cornerstone University Admission (PCU) post UTME and Direct Entry screening application forms on sale. See the requirements and how to apply for PCU post UTME and Direct Entry form for the 2020/2021 academic session below.
Management of Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) hereby invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) Requirement
Admission shall be open to all, irrespective of gender, race, religion or political leanings. Applicants must satisfy all faculty and departmental requirements. A prospective candidate must not be less than 15 years of age.
Admission into the undergraduate programmes of the University would be either through the Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or by Direct Entry (DE) as organised by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). However, 90% of applicants will be admitted through the UTME, while the remaining 10% will be by Direct Entry.
UTME (JAMB): Candidates applying for admission into the University through JAMB UTME must have a minimum score of 140, with subjects English, Economics, Maths, and any other subject. Post-UTME screening will be conducted for interested all interested candidates to ensure that only the best students are admitted as well as to maintain high educational standards.
O’Levels: The candidate must have not less than five credit passes (at one sitting) or six credit passes (at two sittings ) in Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or General Certificate Examination Ordinary Level (GCE, ‘O’ Level) organised by the West African Examination Council (WAEC) or the National Examination Council (NECO), including English and Mathematics. Five Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two other relevant courses for all categories of students seeking admission is mandatory.
Direct Entry: As from the second phase of development, General Certificate Examination Advanced Level (GCE A’ Level) holders with a minimum of 9 points plus ‘O’ Level English and Mathematics, OND with a minimum of credit pass; or graduates of recognised related programmes may be considered for a direct entry. Candidates need Two ‘A’ Level passes including Economics.
How to Apply for Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) Post UTME Screening Form.
Application Form – =N= 7,500:00
- Applicants are to click on “Begin Application”, under the General Menu and then supply your UTME Registration Number on the next page.
- After your details(i.e. UTME Reg. No, Fullname) appear on the next page, you can then proceed to make your payment. However proceeding to make payment means that you affirm that the details supplied are correct. Nevertheless, you are still allowed to confirm your details once more before you make payment.
- Before making a payment, make sure your details are correct. Any successful payment CANNOT be REFUNDED.
- After a successful payment, you will then proceed to create an account. You will be asked to supply a password, an email address and your phone number.
- After successfully creating an account, you can then proceed to fill the application form by logging in to your account.
- Please note, after successfully creating an account, you should always use the “Returning Applicant” link under the General Menu. However, until you successfully make a payment and create an account as stated above, you are to use the “Begin Application” link instead.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you will be able to fill the Application Form, and then complete the application process. After completion of the application process, you will be able to print out your Application Form and Payment Receipt.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
- You are to return to the same site to check your Admission Status and print your Admission letter.
|Application Form:||=N= 7,500:00|
- All Fees are payable via the PCU InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=350:00 per transaction applies for all transactions
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
For more info:
- Telephone: 08126548158, 09084859496, 08109043540
- Email:[email protected]