Phone call reasons gas explosion in Lagos, 4 dead, 23 injured


The explosion was stated to have occurredbecause of a cellphone call, in accordance to LASEMA
those who suffered burns have been evacuated to the Burns Unit, Gbagada General Hospital
following  a gas explosion in Lagos on Thursday., November 27, human beingshave reportedly misplaced their lives whilst 23 have been injured.


The incident was stated to have happened at Aduke Street, Ifelodun neighborhood council improvement location of Lagos state. The Nations reports that among the deadpeople had been two kids.
Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, the director-general of Lagos Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), stated only 23 had been injured.

Going further, he said those who suffered burns have been evacuated to the Burns Unit, Gbagada General Hospital.
he stated five individuals such as three kidsand two person girl had been severely burnt and presently admitted at the Gbagada hospital.