Ogun State School Of Nursing Admission Form Is Out, See How To Apply And The Requirements For Ogun State School Of Nursing.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ogun State Ministry of Health, Schools of Nursing Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode and Ilaro for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
Credit pass at O’Level at not more than two sittings in the following subjects:.
CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULT CAN ALSO APPLY
- Read this: Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences (EkoUNIMED) Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021
- Adeleke University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021
- Atiba University Oyo Admission Form for 2020/2021
Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Screening Exercise Schedule.
Examination Date: To be communicated later
Venue: SON, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
Time: 8.00 a.m
- Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
- Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Paper.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ensure you wear facemask for your safety and that of others
How to Apply for Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Form.
- Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health.
- Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
- Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
Application closes Friday, 21st August, 2020.
No Payment should be made to any individual/agent or personal bank account.Do not pay cash to anyone. Beware of fraudsters
All enquiries should be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104),ONLY. You may call 0805 351 9343 or 0813 554 4601