Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Federal School of Biomedical Engineering (FSBE), is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its National Diploma (ND) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
LUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Requirements.
- Applicant must have five (5) Credit level passes in SSCE (WASCE, NECO
or GCE O/L) at not more than two sittings, which must include: English
Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Must pass Jamb
NOTE: Awaiting result is accepted
METHOD OF APPLICATION for LUTH School of Biomedical Admission Form.
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
Closing date: 31st July, 2020 for all Schools except School of Health Information Management and Federal School of Biomedical Engineering which close on 31st October, 2020
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 09081542611