The School of Anaesthetic Technician (SAT), Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) as announced the applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its 3-year Anaesthetic Technician Programme for the 2020/2021.
METHOD OF APPLICATION for LUTH School of Anaesthetic Technician Admission Form.
When filling the form make sure all your information are correct
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password
- “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
Closing date: 31st July, 2020 for all Schools except School of Health Information Management and Federal School of Biomedical Engineering which close on 31st October, 2020
1. What are the requirements for the schools?
Answer: Kindly click here to download the requirements.
2. How can I purchase the form?
Answer: Kindly follow the instructions on the homepage (http://schools.luth.gov.ng)
3. Can I go to Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) to purchase the form?
Answer: No, the application form is available only online.
4. Is JAMB Required?
Answer: It is required for ONLY the School of Health Information Management (SHIM) and Federal School of Biomedical Engineering (FSBE)
5. Can I use combine results to apply?
Answer: Yes, you can, but for Health Information Management (SHIM), the combined results must be from the same examination body i.e NECO/NECO or SSCE/GCE
6. How can I reset my password?
Answer: Click on the Request new password link on the login page.
7. Can I pay the form fee to the bank?
Answer: Yes. Apart from using your Card you can also pay at the bank. You will need to go to the bank with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to pay at any Commercial or Micro-Finance bank branch. (You can print the RRR by clicking On: Make Payment =>Bank Branch=>Print Invoice)
8. When is the examination?
Answer: The examination date will be communicated to you via email.
9. How can I change the school I selected after paying the access fee but before buying the school application form?
Answer: Send an email to [email protected] stating the new school you wish to apply to.
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 09081542611