Imole Noble Educational Foundation scholarship is opened to brilliant 100 level to 200 level undergraduates in public universities across the 6 geo-political zones in Nigeria. Winners of the scholarship would be awarded financial aid throughout their course of studies.
Imole Noble Educational Foundation Scholarship Award Requirements.
- Applicants must be in either 100 or 200 level in public universities in Nigeria and must have had a minimum of 5As, and 3Bs in O’level result(s), in not more than 1 (one) sitting.
How to Apply for Imole Noble Educational Foundation Scholarship.
Interested and qualified candidates should addressed and send their “Application Details” to:
Imole Noble Educational Foundation,
P.O. Box 139, G.P.O,
Marina, Lagos State.
Applicants should indicate the following in their Application: Name, School, Course of Study, Level, State of Origin, Phone Number, and Email Address, with the following enclosed:
- A copy of Admission Letter,
- A copy of Registration form,
- Copy of School ID Card, and
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with name and signature at the back page.
Note: Successful applicants across the 6 geo-political zones will be contacted via their email address.