Imole Noble Education Foundation Has Announced Scholarship For Nigeria Undergraduate From 100 Level To 200 Level, See How To Apply And The Requirements.
Imole Noble Educational Foundation scholarship is opened to brilliant 100 level to 200 level undergraduates in public universities across the 6 geo-political zones in Nigeria. Winners of the scholarship would be awarded financial aid throughout their course of studies.
Imole Noble Educational Foundation Scholarship Award Requirements.
- Applicants must be in either 100 or 200 level in public universities in Nigeria and must have had a minimum of 5As, and 3Bs in O’level result(s), in not more than 1 (one) sitting.
How to Apply for Imole Noble Education Foundation Scholarship.
Interested and qualified candidates should addressed and send their “Application Details” to:
Imole Noble Educational Foundation,
P.O. Box 139, G.P.O,
Marina, Lagos State.
Applicants should indicate the following in their Application: Name, School, Course of Study, Level, State of Origin, Phone Number, and Email Address, with the following enclosed:
- A copy of Admission Letter,
- A copy of Registration form,
- Copy of School ID Card, and
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with name and signature at the back page.
Note: Successful applicants across the 6 geo-political zones will be contacted via their email address.