In this writeup, I will be explaining how to use Jamb past questions to score 350+ in 2020 UTME. As all know that Jamb doesn’t have new questions to set; they modify the old ones. You need to be as smart as possible this year…
10 ways To Use Jamb Past Questions
- Use Jamb past questions pack that contain recent questions (At least, last two years Questions).
- You must get past questions for all your Jamb subjects.
- Understand the questions first, then think about how to answer them effectively. Don’t just rush to answer questions; No one is chasing you.
- Solve all the questions in the question bank (Or as many as possible).
- Make sure you understand what you solved. If you don’t go over it again and again until you are good to go.
- Solve it again to check if you still remember. Do not cram past questions; it is a risk.
- Do not skip any question unless you fully understand it. If you have any challenge, cry out for help.
- Constantly practice and play with past questions.
- Put yourself in the exam condition. Do this four times before the exam. Mark your work and see how many you score.
- Set similar questions for yourself and begin to solve. Use a good textbook to cross check and confirm your answers.
With the above guide, nothing would be new or special to you in the exam hall. As simple as it may sound, you are on your path way to score 350+ and Above.