Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-alike, Ae-funai, Ebonyi State, Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form Is Out. Interested Candidate Are Urge To Apply For FUNAI Admission Form Before the Closing Date.
This is to notify all interested candidate that Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Post UTME/Direct entry admission form for 2020/2021academic session is out. See how to apply below.
List Of Courses Offer By Funai
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Criminology And Security Studies
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And English And Literary Studies
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Physics
- Educational Management
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English Language
- Fine Arts/Fine And Applied Arts
- Fisheries And Aquaculture
- Geology And Geophysics
- Guidance And Counselling
- Islamic Studies
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Medicine And Surgery
- Molecular Biology
- Nigerian Languages
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physical And Health Education
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Visual And Applied Arts
- Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021
- Kings University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021
FUNAI Admission Form Requirement.
A. For admission to 100 Level (UTME), candidates must:
- Obtain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings; and
- An acceptable score in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in relevant subjects.
B. For admission to 200 level (direct entry), candidates should, in addition to five SSCE credit passes as in a (1) above, obtain at least two A’level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects or possess NCE or OND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
In addition to the above general requirements, prospective students must satisfy faculty/departmental requirements.
How To Apply For Funai Admission Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.