Evangel University post UTME Admission form for 2020/2021 is out, kindly see how to apply and the requirements. Evangel University Cut-Off Mark : 160 – 180
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into Evangel University post UTME Admission form for 2020/2021 academic sessions
Evangel University Undergraduate Programmes.
1.1 College of Sciences
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc Computer Science
1.2 College of Management Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Management
- B.Sc Marketing
1.3 College of Arts and Social Sciences
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc Psychology
- B.Sc Sociology & Demographic Studies
- B. A English Language
- B. A History & International Studies
- B. A Philosophy
- B. A & B.Th Religious Studies
- B. A Theatre Arts.
1.4 College of Health Sciences
- B. NSc Nursing Science
- B.Sc Public Health
- B. Physiotherapy
- B. MLS Medical and Laboratory Science
- B. Sc Radiography and Radiation Science
Evangel University GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- UTME Candidates
- Candidates must have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180 for Nursing Science Programme and 160 for others.
- Candidate must also obtain a minimum of five credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO or NABTEB. These should include English language for Arts student and Mathematics for other programmes with three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO DID NOT CHOOSE EVANGEL UNIVERSITY CAN APPLY FOR CHANGE OF INSTITUTION ON JAMB WEBSITE.
How to Apply for Evangel University Post UTME Form.
Interested and qualified Direct Entry and UTME Candidates are to:
- Visit the university website https:// www.evangeluniversity.edu.ng to read the requirements and eligibility for admission
- Once eligible, proceed to any of the under-listed bank to pay the sum of N82,000 for the application form, acceptance and accreditation fee.
- Upon payment, candidates are to return to the website to fill the online application form and upload relevant documents (such as payment teller, o-level result and JAMB original result slip) then click submit. OR Download the application form to fill it manually and send it with relevant documents stated above as an attachment to [email protected] for processing.
- All applicants are advised to visit the website regularly to check their application status, admission notification and to print provisional admission letter.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates must bring the followings:
- JAMB original result slip
- Copies of O’Level results
- Completed application forms
- Evidence of payments
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit
- Testimonial from the last school attended
- Reference letter from a referee to vouch for the character of the candidate preferably from pastor or senior officer of an office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- First Choice University or Evidence of change of University
- Letter of identification from Local Government
Evangel University Tuition & Applicable Fees.
- Students who have been offered admission shall be required to pay acceptance fee of N20,000.00 and Accreditation fee of N30,000.00 which is once.
- Tuition and Hostel Accommodation: Students shall be required to pay tuition and hostel accommodation fee of N250,000 per session.
All payment must be made into any of the following Banks of Evangel University Akaeze account:
|Name of Bank||Account Number|
|1. United Bank for Africa. (UBA)||10183668338|
|2. Access Bank Plc.||0762618503|
|3. Zenith Bank||1015609420|
For enquires, call the following mobile phone numbers: 08033281058, 08035924664, 07038581038, 09096696169