EkoUNIMED Admission Form For 2020/2021: Eko University Of Medicine And Health Sciences, Admission Form Has Been Announced For Candidates Who Wish To Be Admitted Into The University For 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The management of Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ijanikin, Lagos State announced the release of Application/ Post UTME form for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Courses/Programme Offer In Eko University Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor Surgery (MBBS) – Duration 5years for Direct Entry Applicants & 6years for UTME Applicants
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- BSc. in Human Anatomy
- BSc. in Medical Biochemistry
- BSc. in Human Physiology
- BSc. in Pharmacology
- Duration of Programmes – 3years for Direct Entry Applicants & 4years for UTME Applicants
EkoUNIMED Admission Form For 2020/2021 Eligibility.
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
- UTME Candidates that choose the University with a minimum score of 180 for Medicine & Surgery (MBBS) and 160 for BSc programmes in the 2020/2021 UTME Results.
- UTME Candidates who did not choose the University (for Medicine & Surgery) but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME Results and ready to change to the University as first choice.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with’ A’ Level/JUPEB Results (Sciences) minimum 10 points or
- First Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower in relevant disciplines who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
How to Apply for EkoUNIMED Admission Form For 2020/2021
Each eligible candidate should make payment online while completing the Application/ PUTME form. Note; Administrative Charges applied. Each candidate is expected to create a Profile through the University e-Portal http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and thereafter generate a Payment Invoice. Payment MUST only be made through the e-Portal. Complete the Registration Form online, thereafter print out EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass, One (1) week to Screening date. Candidates applying should please call the following Telephone numbers 08106172902, 07056312352, 08133954899 for technical assistance.
Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass
- NECO/WAEC Certificate/Result
- 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip
- D/E candidates should come with original copies + 2 copies each of all their credentials
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening Exercise on the University website: www.ekounimed.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT