Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Is Out See How To Apply And The Requirements For Delsu Admission Form.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) of the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)/Direct Entry that:
- All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission screening.
- All Direct Entry candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening.
How To Apply For DELSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form.
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.00). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VITUAL PIN.
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return to www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with them on dates of screening and venue
- Kings University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021
- University Of Calabar Post Utme/Direct Entry Admission Form For 2020/2021
- Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences (EkoUNIMED) Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2020/2021
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 [ND Full-Time]
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.