Cape Coast Technical University Ghana Admission Form Is Announce To The General Public And Interested Candidate See How To Apply Here And The Requirement For Cape Coast Technical University.
Admission Of Applicants To Bachelor Of Technology (B-tech), Higher National Diploma (Hnd), Professional, Diploma And CertificateProgrammes For 2020/2021 Academic Year Into Cape Coast Technical University Ghana Is Out.
About Cape Coast Technical University Ghana.
The Cape Coast Polytechnic is a public tertiary institution in the Central Region of Ghana, Founded in 1986, Cape Coast Technical University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the large town of Cape Coast (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Central Region. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Accreditation Board, Ghana (National Accreditation Board, Ghana), Cape Coast Technical University (CCTU) is a coeducational higher education institution. Cape Coast Technical University (CCTU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study.
Courses/Programme Offer By Cape Coast Technical University Ghana
Below is a list of Courses/Programmes Available for Admissions in Cape Coast Technical University
Bachelor In Technology (Btech) Programmes
- BTECH Accountancy
- BTECH Accounting With Computing
- BTECH Building Technology
- BTECH Civil Engineering
- BTECH Electrical Engineering
- BTECH Hotel,Catering & Institutional Management
- BTECH Marketing
- BTECH Mechanical Engineering
- BTECH Purchasing And Supply Chain Management
- BTECH Secretaryship & Management Studies
- BTECH Statistics
Higher National Diploma (Hnd) Programmes.
- HND Accountancy
- HND Accounting With Computing
- HND Building Technology
- HND Civil Engineering
- HND Electrical Engineering
- HND Fashion Design And Textiles Technology
- HND Hotel,Catering & Institutional Management
- HND Marketing Studies
- HND Mechanical Engineering
- HND Purchasing & Supply
- HND Secretaryship & Management Studies
- HND Statistics
- HND Tourism
Professional Diploma Programmes.
- PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA Business Administration
- PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA Banking Technology And Accounting
- PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA Computerized
- DIPLOMA Business Administration
- DIPLOMA Banking Technology And Accounting
- DIPLOMA Computerized Accounting
- DIPLOMA Electronic Marketing
- DIPLOMA Fashion
- DIPLOMA Hospitalitly Management
- DIPLOMA Procurement Mgt.
- DIPLOMA Public Relation
- DIPLOMA Tourism And Hospitalitly Management
- DIPLOMA Mechanical Engineering
- DIPLOMA Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Access Courses
Cape Coast Admission Form Eligibility
A. Bachelor In Technology (Btech) Programmes
Holders of a good HND certificate (Second Class Upper Division or better) and must have at least, one-year work experience in the relevant field. Applicants with Second Class Lower Division may also apply but must pass a selection interview or Applicants should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with overall aggregate of 36/24 at the wassce/sssce respectively.
B. Higher National Diploma (Hnd) Programmes.
Applicants with Passes in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects plus three (3) passes in relevant elective subjects are eligible for HND programmes.
c. Diploma Programmes.
Candidates must have 4 passes in SSSCE/WASSCE/GBCE including English Language and Core Mathematics.
Professionals with 812/1 or Professionals with NVTI Certificate 1 & 2.A pass or better in the NVTI or Intermediate dressmaking/Fashion/Certificate II /Technician Certificate applicants
Note: 2020 wassce candidates can also apply.
How To Apply For Cape Coast Technical University Ghana Admission Form.
Before apply for admission into cape coast university you need to have Voucher Number and Serial.
Voucher Number and Serial can be obtained from:
- All Regional Post Offices in Ghana
- At Cape Coast Technical University Cash Office
- All networked branches of GT Bank Limited.
- All networked branches of GCB Bank.
- All networked branches of Zenith Bank Ghana.
- For all mobile networks, visit the University’s website
Cost Of E-voucher:
- Bachelor of Technology Programmes -GH¢140.00
- HND/Professional Programmes -GH¢140.00
- HND Mature Applicants -GH¢150.00
- Diploma/AccessProgrammes -GH¢130.00
- Go to www.cctu.edu.gh/admissions on the internet after you purchase the Cape Coast Technical University admission e-voucher.
- Log on to the Online Admissions System with the Voucher Number and Serial.
- Click on the declaration before the login button appears to start applying.
- Fill Application form and attach all required documents and upload your passport picture according to the outlined specification
- The passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must be between 50KB and 100KB in size
- Please write your Application Reference Number on the envelope before posting.
Submission Of Completed Online Application:
Each Applicant is required to print two copies of his/her Admission print page and attach his/her results slip(s), transcript, (birth certificate for Mature applicants) and any other documents considered important and forward by post to:
Cape Coast Technical University
P. O. Box DL 50,
Closing Date For Sale Of Application Forms:
Friday, 31stJuly, 2020. Detailed entry requirements can be obtained from Cape Coast Technical University website www.cctu.edu.gh. For further information, please call 0592774927 / 0209185158.
That’s all. We hope this guide show you How To Apply For Cape Coast Technical University, Requirements and Eligibility.