Atiba University Oyo Post Utme, JUPEB And Direct Entry Admission Form For 2020/2021 Is Out, See How To Apply And The Requirements For Au University.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into any academic Programmes of Atiba University, either Post UTME, Direct Entry or JUPEB
Atiba University Admission Requirements.
- Candidates who have chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or Second Choice with a UTME score of 160 and above.
- Candidates who scored at least 160 in the JAMB UTME who did not choose Atiba University, Oyo in the UTME and are seeking change of institution.
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB to include English Language, and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available before resumption.
- Direct Entry candidates must possess GCE A’ level, ND,NCE, RN,ATS, JUPEB or IJMB in addition to O’level requirements of the proposed course of study
- Direct Entry admissions are also available for all courses in the University
- Applicants must possess credits in at least five relevant O’Level subjects (which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB equivalents, in not more than two sittings. Candidates with awaiting results may also apply.
- Applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of 16 subjects according to their proposed course of study at the University
How To Apply For Atiba University Admission Form.
- Applicants are to complete the on-line screening form by visiting Atiba University website at www.atibauniversity.edu.ng. Forms are also available at the University Registry or any of the liaison offices/screening centres upon payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only but for JUPEB you are to pay sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) into the following University accounts:- ATIBA UNIVERSITY, Polaris Bank Plc. (4091094349) and First Bank Plc.(2013205955)
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to Atiba University, Oyo, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete Atiba University online Screening Form.