Ashesi University Ghana Admission Forms Is Out For Both Ghanian And International Candidate See How To Apply And The Requirements For Ashesi Applications Forms
Applications are invited from qualified and interested applicants for the 2020/2021 academic year Ashesi University College Admissions. All interested applicants are to carefully read the admission requirements and the application procedures before putting in an application.
About Ashesi University
Ashesi University is a private, non-profit university located in Ghana, West Africa. The mission of Ashesi University is to educate ethical, entrepreneurial leaders in Africa; to cultivate within students the critical thinking skills, the concern for others, and the courage it will take to transform the continent.
Ashesi University Ghana Admission Forms Requirements
- 1. Completed application form, including personal essays.
2. High School transcripts or report cards for at least six terms.
3. One of the following examination results is required:
- West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE); Six subjects are used to calculate your standard WASSCE score: Integrated Science, Core Math, Core English and three electives. A minimum grade of C6 in each subject is required to apply.
- Six IGCSE (G.C.E. O-Level) passes including Mathematics, English, and Science are required together with at least three ‘A’ Level passes (with grade A-D)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- American / Canadian High School Diploma
- French Baccalaureate (a certified copy of the original score and a certified translated copy in English)
- Other equivalent exam results approved by the National Accreditation Board of Ghana.
International students (Other country)
In addition to meeting the standard admissions requirements, applications from international students must meet the following requirements:
- Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
- Evidence of English Language proficiency: International students for who English was not a language of instruction during high school, must submit evidence of English language proficiency, including but not limited to the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE): Three core subjects including Mathematics, English and Science, and three elective subjects including Elective Mathematics and Physics, with a C6 or better in each of them.
- A-Level: Three A-Level passes (A-D) including Mathematics and Physics, and six IGCSE (G.C.E. O-Level) passes including Mathematics, English, and Science are required for admission to Ashesi. A grade of D or better in Further Mathematics instead of Mathematics is also acceptable for entry as a prospective engineering major.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma: For prospective engineering students, Mathematics SL with a 5 or better, or Mathematics HL with a 3 or better is acceptable to fulfil the entry mathematics requirement; similarly, Physics SL with a 5 or better, or Physics HL with a 3 or better is acceptable to fulfil the entry physics requirement. However, Mathematics HL and Physics HL are expected to be a competitive engineering applicant
Starting in 2018, we accept applications from students who are interested in transferring to Ashesi from other universities. Transfer student applications will be processed on a case by case basis by our admissions office and academic departments, and students who are admitted may be eligible to have one year of study waived at Ashesi. In order to secure admission, candidates looking to transfer must provide official transcripts from each college or university attended. It is your responsibility to ensure that Ashesi has received an official transcript from each institution attended in order to complete your application.
How To Apply For Ashesi University Ghana Admission Forms
You can start you application online, or download a PDF, complete it and email it back to us. However, we recommend you complete your application online as much as you can.
- Online Application:
Click here to open Online Application Form
- Paper Application:
If you prefer to or can only fill a paper application, download and complete the forms below:
Download Admissions Application Form
Download Scholarship Application Form
(Please note that due to the current pandemic, campus is closed until further notice. Paper applications would have to be scanned and emailed to the admissions office as a result. Scanned applications may delay processing, and possibly result in more requests for information.)
Ashesi Applications Forms Fees And How To Pay
To support applicants and their families during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have reduced application fees by half for all applicants for the rest of the 2020 admissions season. Application fees are now GHs50 for Ghanaian nationals and $25 for international applicants.
The Late Admissions period attracts an extra GHs25. We typically do not accept scholarship and international applications for the Late Admissions period.
Application Payments can be made as follows:
a. MTNMobile Money
- Transfer application fee to merchant mobile number: 024 526 4831
- Name of recipient should be Ashesi University College
- Applicants should quote the following information on their application form or in the task box in the online application portal:
- a. Mobile number used for transaction by applicant
b. Transaction ID
- Reference Number (Applicant’s Name should be used as the reference)
b. Pay Online
- For Applicants who would like to pay via Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Discover, please click here: https://expresspaygh.com/ashesi.
Applicants should quote the expressPay generated transaction reference number on their application form (paper applications) or in the task box on the online application portal.
c. Direct Deposit/Rapid Transfer at any Ecobank Branch in Ghana and West Africa
Account Name: Ashesi Admission feesAccount Number: 02000 144 116 009 05Bank: EcobankBranch: OsuCurrency: Ghanaian Cedi
d. Wire Transfer from within West Africa
SWIFT code: ECOCGHACAccount Name: Ashesi University CollegeAccount Number: 02010 144 116 009 01Bank: ECOBANK, PMB CT443, ACCRA-GHANABranch: OsuCurrency: US Dollar
e. International Payments (All other countries)
SWIFT code: ECOCGHACAccount Name: Ashesi University CollegeAccount Number: 02010 144 116 009 01Bank: ECOBANK, PMB CT443, ACCRA-GHANABranch: Osu
* Attach a copy of your payment receipt to your complete application. Failure to follow instructions stated above will result in the delay of processing your application
Submittion of Ashesi Applications Forms
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
The admissions office can only process your application upon receipt of the proof of payment. The university is not liable for payments transferred into the wrong account or those which may not, due to bank error, reflect in Ashesi’s bank account.
That’s all. We hope this guide show you how to apply for How To Apply For Ashesi Applications Forms, Requirements and Eligibility.