Adeleke University Post Utme/Direc Entry Form Is Out: Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State Undergraduate Admissions Portal Is Now Open For Applications, See How To Apply And The Requirements For Adeleke University Admission.
The management of Adeleke University is now selling its post UTME and Direct Entry Admission forms for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Courses Available at Adeleke University.
Faculty of Arts
- English Studies
- History & International Studies
- Religious Studies
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Public Health
Faculty of Business & Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Library Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science
- Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
Adeleke University Admission Form Requirements.
Minimum qualification for the Degree Programme is 5 credits including English Language, Mathematics and any three other relevant subjects at the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings). Credit in Mathematics is NOT required for programmes like English Studies, History and International Studies, Diplomatic Studies, Religious Studies, Political Science, Public Administration and Library & Information Science. Candidates awaiting O’Level results will be required to present acceptable qualification on resumption and before matriculation.
Adeleke University UTME Admission Requirements.
- Requisite O’Level Result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Current JAMB UTME Registration
Adeleke University Direct Entry Admission Requirements.
3 years BSc. Degree Programme
- A’Level / National Diploma (OND with at Least Lower Credit) / NCE (Merit) / IJMB/ JUPEB
- Registration with JAMB for Direct Entry Registration
2 years BSc. Degree Programme
- 4 years Post-Secondary Qualification (HND, BSc./ ICAN etc)
- Initial Admission Documents into present University
- Official Transcript from present University to be sent directly to the Registrar.
How to Apply for Adeleke University Post UTME/ Direct Entry
Follow the link below to apply Adeleke University Admission Form
For more information, contact the Adeleke University Admission Office:
- 08068202021, 08060019561, 09067023394, 09063370367
- [email protected]