Ipetu Ijesa College Of Technology Admission Form For 2020/2021 Is Out. See How To Apply And The Requirements For Icotech Admission Form For 2020/2021
THE IPETU IJESA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, IPETU IJESA, OSUN STATE (ICOTECH) ANNOUNCES 2020/2021 ADMISSIONS INTO FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA (NID) AND DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
Admission vacancies exist for suitably qualified applicants who score from 100 and above in the last 2020 UTME for the award of National Diploma of an innovation Institution (NID) certificates into the underlisted courses on Full-Time and Part-Time bases at Ipetu Ijesha of Technology, Ipetu Ijesa, Osun State.
Available Programmes at NATIONAL DIPLOMA (NID) and Diploma: Banking Operations, Computer Software Engineering and Performing Arts (Diploma).
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (NID) ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants seeking admission into National Innovation Diploma Programme must possess the following:
A minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes inSSCE- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or GCE O’ Level obtained in Subjects relevant to the Course of Study at not more than two sittings plus
JAMB 2020 UTME Notification Result Slip
JAMB 2020 UTME Registration/Change of Institution Print-Out
Candidates who sat for the2020 JAMB-UTME and had chosen the Institute as First Choice should visit our website www.icotech.edu.ng to register online.
While, Candidates who did not choose the Institute are also eligible to apply and register online having done Change of Institutionon JAMB Portal as First Choice.
STEPS FOR CHANGE OF INSTITUTION WITHOUT STRESS AND ADDITIONAL COST.
Applicants applying are expected to fill change if Institution form on JAMB PORTAL
1. Log in to your personal portal on jamb
2. Select data correction of 2020 UTME
3. Select change of Institution/ course
4. Make payment of 2,500 to jamb via remita or with your debit card
5. Select the awarding Institution of your first choice ( where you choose University before)
6. Change it to IEI
7. Select Institution ( the second icon bar)
8. Choose Ipetu Ijesa College of Technology, Ipetu Ijesa, Osun State
9. Select course ( choose any of your choice)
10. Scroll down and click submit and print.
11. Print your admission letter a