The world’s largest online retailer(Amazon) needs your help fulfilling supplies to local communities! We’re urgently hiring full-time Amazon Warehouse Operatives to join our dedicated team in Haydock, WA11 9RU.
US Census Jobs 2020 – How to Apply for Census Bureau Vacancy
As a Warehouse Operative you will be paid:
- Day shift: £9.50 per hour
- Overtime rates between £14.25 per hour to £19.00 per hour
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative:
- You will be starting at either 14:00 or 15:00 and finishing at 23:00
Benefits working as a Warehouse Operative:
- We have onsite free parking
- Canteen providing free tea and coffee
- Training is provided so no experience is needed as a Warehouse Operative
- Excellent break room area
- Opportunity for overtime
Supervisor, Creative Dubbing Job Vacancies in Spain – Apply Now
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
- To provide an excellent delivery experience for customers by receiving & sorting parcels into the correct postcodes and ensuring accuracy within the parcels
- Working in an exceptionally fast-paced and engaging environment
- Handling the full range of items sold
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
Latest Job Openings at Expo 2020 Dubai – Apply Now
Health and safety:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of the roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Location: Haydock, WA11 9RU.
If you’d love to be a Warehouse Operative, click the Apply button now!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.