American Cruise Lines, leader in luxury small ship cruising, has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative. He/she will provide superior service to new and existing passengers on our world-class cruises. American Cruise Lines is growing fast and operates 35 luxury river and coastal cruises in 28 states around the country. As part of the American Cruise Lines team you will be helping people make lasting vacation memories. Pearl Seas Cruises offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance and 401 k.
- Be the frontline contact with our customers before and during scheduled cruises
- Coordinate special requests for all passengers
- Support ongoing Sales operations
- Assist with payment and reservations
- Problem solving
- Superior phone and customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Superior attention to detail, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding administrative and organizational skills
- Exceptional ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Latest Job Openings at Expo 2020 Dubai – Apply Now
American Cruise Lines is the largest U.S. cruise company and operates the newest fleet of riverboats and small cruise ships around the country. Our people make the difference. We recognize that our employees have made, and will keep us America’s leading river cruise specialist.
ABOUT US: We provide job update on our website for free and share it for interested applicant to apply,All jobs application is free and no one will request you to pay for any of the job processing.Note that we don’t give out jobs on our website but provide updates.Apply for the jobs yourself.