- Start: Mid May
- Up to AU$24.36 per hour
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Job Type: Casual
- Location: Paringa SA
- $24.36/hour (with higher rates on offer for higher duties)
- Great team environment
- Further work in future seasonal roles
Agri Labour Australia has partnered with Costa to deliver casual seasonal staff for the upcoming citrus harvest.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in packing or working in other seasonal horticulture environments. Proactive and a keen team player, you will be flexible, reliable and come to work with a ‘can do’ attitude.
These positions are physically demanding and include: –
- Stacking cartons on the box-line (up to 20kgs)
- Packing and pre-packing fruit
- Machine Operating
- Making cartons/crates, container-loading
- General cleaning
- Forklift operating (where you have the appropriate qualifications)
- Other general packinghouse duties designated by a supervisor
Our season runs from mid-May through to end-November. Weather conditions and fruit maturity influences the availability of work. You may be required to travel to different packing locations and perform night work. Working five to six days a week, high performers will be identified for further opportunities.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for the role you need to be able:
- To pass a packing induction, conditions such as manual handling assessment
- To travel to different packing locations and perform night work
- Flexible with your tasks and willing to work shifts
- Committed to the season (approx. 3-4 months)
- Good level of English
- Need to be able to work independently and as a team
Choose Agri Labour Australia
Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning Australian company with clients in every State and Territory. Proudly representing major agribusiness, large primary producers, rural operators and local farmers – we are more than a recruitment agency. Founded on our firsthand knowledge of the land and dedicated to the ongoing success of our client’s businesses and our candidate’s careers, you can rely on us for expertise, advice and support.
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role, click ‘Apply Now’ and forward us your most up to date resume.