ABOUT US: Our website is mainly based on helping people across the globe get access to available job and apply online from their various home before moving from their home to a specific place of their choice.Note that we don’t give out direct Job to applicant on our website and all we do is make research on available job in their respective location and post it on our website then share for interested applicant to apply.All job updates given from our website is all for free and you do not need to pay anyone for it processing.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
As a Coles Services In Charge Team Member you’ll be an influential leader with an innate ability to inspire your team and a passion in providing customers with a fantastic shopping experience that is fast, friendly & efficient. You will deliver a vital service to customers with pride, passion and personality.
To lead your team to success, you’ll have:
- excellent communication skills
- strong time management & prioritisation skills
- demonstrated leadership experience
The Coles Services teams are accountable for ensuring all aspects of our stores are clean and that trolleys are available for our customers. As In Charge we’ll look to you to:
- coach and develop your team through leading by example
- support your Area Manager with the onboarding and training of new team members
- build a supportive culture that focuses on customers, rewards achievement and builds careers
- care passionately about providing a safe environment for our team and customers
- drive a collaborative team culture focused on meeting store standards and compliance
- be on your feet for long periods of time and lift heavy items up to a maximum of 16kg
- safely complete tasks including pushing/pulling floor cleaning equipment and machinery, as well as pushing trolleys from the car park into the store
Coles is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that focuses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best.
As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, you’ll also have access to these great benefits:
- a 5% discount when shopping at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target
- learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities – we provide excellent ongoing training and development
Today, Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers, providing a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
We have a combination of over 2,400 retail outlets across Australia covering Coles supermarkets, Coles Express fuel and convenience sites, Spirit Hotels and liquor stores under Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and First Choice Liquor branding.
While some things have changed over the years, one thing remains the same – our customer first strategy. We have over 112,000 fantastic team members across the country that are focused on making life easier for our customers and making a difference to the communities we serve every day.
At Coles, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing supportive work environments for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.