|Payment:||Accommodation & Paid (17.70 – 20.00)|
|Contact:||0800 891 314|
South Island farms seeking Farm Assistants to help with milking and general farm duties to start NOW and work 3 months or longer.
We also have farms looking for people as of NOW.
If you have:
- milking experience in a herringbone and/or rotary shed.
- an approved working holiday visa and you are in New Zealand (or on your way shortly)
- ability to drive a tractor, a motorbike and/or a quad bike
- good spoken English
- a valid driver’s license and preferably your own car
- ability to work in a team and also on your own when required
- Importantly, a strong work ethic
- And you want a job where you can earn upwards of $825/week and have free accommodation, you should definitely contact us by sending your CV. If you meet the requirements, we will get back to you asap!
Call 0800 891 314, extension 502 if you have the experience we are looking for!
FRENZ is a 20 years old leader in dairy farm recruitment and immigration with backpacker jobs all year round and all over NZ. So can we help you find your first job and support you and help you with follow up jobs as you require.
ABOUT US: Our website is mainly based on helping people across the globe get access to latest information on News, Traveling and job and apply online from their various home before moving from their home to a specific place of their choice.Note that we don’t give out direct Job to applicant on our website and all we do is make research on available job in their respective location and post it on our website then share for interested applicant to apply.All job updates given from our website is all for free and you do not need to pay anyone for it processing.