Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, Edo State Nigeria, hereby announces the commencement of short e-learning certificate courses to enhance capacity building in various fields of interest during this pandemic and the post pandemic period of COVID-19.
The details of the programme are as follows:
Mode of Programme: Online
Duration: 30 access days
List of AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Courses.
(i) IT/Software Courses
(ii) Professional Courses
(iii) Soft Skill courses
i. IT/Software Courses
- Complete Guide to Microsoft Word2013 (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced)
- Complete Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Beginning Guide to Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Advanced Guide to Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- MySQL PHP Database Essentials (add a Database to your site)
- Create a Website from Scratch using HTML CSS step by step
- Learn Object Oriented Programming PHP fundamentals bootcamp
- Build a website HTML5 CSS3 Beginner Course
- The Ultimate Python Bootcamp
- Successful Website Creation- everything you need to know
- Course: Querying Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014
- Complete Guide to Microsoft Excel 2013 (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced)
ii. Professional Courses
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- COBIT 5
- Business Analysis (CBAP)
iii. Soft Skills Courses
- Administrative Office Procedures
- Basic Book keeping
- Budgets And Financial Reports
- Business Ethics
- Communication Strategies
- Conflict Resolution
- Developing New Managers
- Event Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Internet Marketing Fundamental
- Marketing Basics
- Media And Public Relations
- Networking Within the Company
- Networking Outside the company
- Office Politics For Managers
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Proposal Writing
- Public Speaking
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Social Intelligence
- Stress Management
- Team Building For Managers
- Time Management
- Virtual Team Building And Management
- Women in Leadership
- Work-Life Balance
AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Courses Eligibility.
- Staff of Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, Institutes, Colleges of Education, Training colleges etc)
- Health Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists, Medical Laboratory Scientist, Paramedics, Health care givers in general)
- Skilled Professionals in general
- Consultants in various fields
- Business Managers, Heads of Agencies, Firms and Establishments/Organizations
- Administrative and Clerical Staff of Local, State and Federal Government Establishments
- Secretariat Staff of various Establishments
- General Contractors, Sole Proprietors, Entrepreneurs
- School Certificate Holders
- Students of various Institutions of Learning (Universities, Polytechnics, Institutes, Colleges of Education, Training colleges etc)
- Prospective Students
- The unemployed in general.
Notice: Those eligible and interested may wish to enrol for one or more courses of interest and take them online concurrently.
How to Apply for AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Courses.
- Five Thousand Naira (N5000:00) only (or its dollar equivalent) per course.
- The sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5000:00) only per course should be credited to Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo State, Nigeria using the following account details:
- Account Name: AAU Research and Publications
- Account Number: 1010875697
- Bank: Zenith
For Paying a dollar equivalent of cumulative sum, kindly use the following bank details:
- Account name: AAU Dom Account
- Account Number: 5070199753
- Bank: Zenith
After successful payment, kindly send details of payment (Name, Date of Payment and amount paid) with the desired course(s) of interest and phone number via email to [email protected] for confirmation of payment and enrollment for the course(s).
Login details for the commencement of the course will be sent to applicants email and phone number after payment confirmation and course enrollment which will be within one week of payment.
Online Program: On receipt of login details, kindly visit the Ambrose Alli University website www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and locate the Directorate of Quality Assurance and Linkage with the acronym “QAL E-Learning” on the school’s website, select the course of interest and login to start.
Contact :For further enquires, kindly contact the Directorate of Quality Assurance and Linkages using any of the following means:
Email: [email protected]
SMS : (+234 ) 0808 033 4886
Issuance of Certificate: After a successful completion of the of the short e-learning course(s), a certificate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, will be issued accordingly.